Saturday, December 26, 2009

A White Christmas



Although I feel sad for the families that didn't get to spend Christmas together because of flight delays or cancellations I still enjoyed our white Christmas.(Sorry Dickersons!) My 4 door Jeep Wrangler really gets around in the snow great, thankfully.

Here is a shot of our house just a couple hours ago as it began to turn dark and the snow keeps falling. It looks like we didn't get much snow but they say we got 7 inches. I think it's because the winds were so high (40 mph gusts) that the snow has just blown around and drifted instead of accumulating.

8 comments:

Kathleen Rietz said...

Your house looks so beautiful and festive!!

Life's Beautiful Path said...

What a picture perfect setting. You are blessed to have so much space with no other houses close.

Lyn Martin Illustration said...

Phyllis- such a warm, inviting, beautiful home!

Paige Keiser said...

Wow what a Gorgeous house Phyllis! We got a ton of snow here too and it was so fun playing in it with my nieces. The snow went past my knees, and poor Risky with her short little legs had to burrow through lol.

plumbelieve said...

This is like a post card for perfect. I love your home's design. We, in St. Louis, awoke to a beautiful white blanket of snow as well. I enjoy your illustrations and aspire to be as good an artist as you.

Enjoy the new year.

Kelly H-Y said...

Gorgeous!!! Our snow is coming at this very moment ... a few days late, but I'll take it!

Mary Hall said...

So so beautiful!
Hope you had a lovely Christmas!
Best Wishes for 2010!!

Maizy said...

your house is beautiful,