Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Only 9 Saturdays until Christmas! What??!!




Dear Friends,

I know it is not even Halloween yet but I just saw a post on facebook yesterday saying...Only 9 Saturdays until Christmas! What??!!  Is that possible?!

I tend to procrastinate a bit on my Christmas shopping and then freak out which can really take away from the whole wonderful holiday feeling SO, this year I hope to do better.

In other news, I just added this video to my site. I hope you will take a moment(only a minute and a half long) to take a peek into my studio at what I do behind the scenes. Here is the final painting that I was working on in the video now available in my shop.






Since this is my last newsletter before Halloween and just in case you need more decorations...my sweet little witch is marked down in my Etsy shop...Regularly $25.00 but now $18.75.

As always, thank you all for your wonderful support and I would be honored if you would share this newsletter or my shop with your friends and family. ♥


 Phyllis


P.S. Remember...25% OFF everything in my store for the entire month of October! Just use the special code OCT25 at checkout. NOTE: This offer is only good in my own shop not in my Etsy shop. Offer expires October 31, 2013 at midnight CST.


♥ Gifts that give back ♥

Phyllis Harris Designs & You – Giving the gift of love and healing

Every purchase of a heart-warming Phyllis Harris Designs illustration print from my website donates 5 percent of every illustration print sold from our website to Children's Mercy Hospital. 

No comments: