Thursday, April 24, 2014

Come celebrate with me!!

I hope you will celebrate with me as today, April 24th marks a very special day for me, indeed.

Why am I celebrating? I am celebrating because 5 years ago today, on April 24th, 2009 I had a life saving surgery and I praise God that I have been cancer free ever since. 5 years cancer free!! Hallelujah!!

I am so grateful for every single day that I have been blessed with especially since my battle with breast cancer. When I think back on everything that has happened over these past 5 years, I am so very grateful that I got to witness my sweet daughter get married as well as getting to be there when my precious grand daughter was born. I am so very blessed to be married to my wonderful and amazing soul mate and best friend for these past 32 years who was with me every step of the way throughout my battle.

And to top it all off…I get to do what I love and love what I do every single day at Phyllis Harris Designs! How could I ever ask for more?


To help celebrate this wonderful day I am going to offer FREE SHIPPING in both my shops. In my own shop as well as in my Etsy shop but this offer is only good for ONE DAY ONLY(4-24-14) so hurry. Just use the special code CELEBRATELIFE at checkout and receive FREE SHIPPING on your order.

Thank you all for being a part of this wonderful journey!

Phyllis

4 comments:

LauraEva said...

Well, that is an awesome reason to celebrate!!! :)

Melissa Saylor said...

Wonderful! Congratulations!!!
I too had surgery in 2009 to get rid of cancer. I had thyroid cancer and had a heck of a time getting rid of it...but it's gone now!
I'm so, so happy for you and love every bit of your beautiful artwork. Keep making the world more beautiful.

Phyllis Harris said...

Thanks so much Laura! :)

Phyllis Harris said...

Thanks Melissa!! Congratulations to you as well!! XOXO