Thursday, October 13, 2011

7 days!

7!

7 days until the Brandy and Emma stamps are available for purchase from Unity Stamp Company.

For today's images, I am sharing my inspiration for Brandy and Emma.

Here's a photo of Brandy, our first golden retriever who we miss every day. She went to doggy heaven three years ago this month.



This is my inspiration for Emma...my sweet daughter, Emily. This is one of my favorite photos of her when she was about 2 years old, helping Grandma plant seeds in the garden.


2 comments:

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Oh, these two are the perfect subjects for your precious illustrations! What blessings! Thank you for sharing them with us so now we can enjoy them too...this time in stamp and book form!

Phyllis Harris said...

Awww. thanks Laura!! So thankful for all of my blessings!