Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy 2009!




I'm back!

After the wonderful but hectic holidays we've just returned from a relaxing trip to my brother's cabin. We enjoyed spending time with my brother and his sweet wife and my three fabulous nieces! He has a dream cabin in such a peaceful place and when the weather is right, it's some of the best trout fishing in the country! What a blessing! I can't wait to go back sometime with my easel and paints in tow.

Anyway, here are a few photos. Enjoy and Happy New Year to all my blogging buddies!!


5 comments:

Alicia PadrĂ³n said...

Happy New year Phyllis! Oh boy, what a lovely cabin... I just love everything about cabins. The smell, the warm fire, the textures of wood and rock and the views! :o)

I wish you a wonderful 2009 Phyllis!!

BLUEANGLER said...

Happy New Year! Phyllis,

what great looking cabin! Even better to have a trout stream nearby! maybe some books about kid fishing?! :O)

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Phyllis! Thanks for stopping by the closing of my blog. I will still stop by on an occasionally and say Hi. Your blog is one I always enjoy!

Kathleen Rietz said...

Wow, where is this Phyllis? It really is so beautiful. I can imagine coming back from a place like this feeling inspired and refreshed and grateful! How nice. Love the pic of you and Brad.

C.B. Canga said...

cool style you have