Thursday, March 21, 2013

It's Spring but it's still snowing?!

Yesterday was the first day of Spring but you sure wouldn't know that by looking outside at the moment. It's snowing!! We had a wonderful warm day last week where it got to 81 degrees! It felt so wonderful. I think we even set some records but a couple days later it snowed like crazy but thankfully none of it accumulated because of the previously warm days.

Here's a little peek out my studio window a few days ago and today it's doing this same thing. Actually, snow is in the forecast for the next few days. Crazy weather!! Oh and of course my studio mate, Cassie makes a small appearance, too.



In spite of the freezing weather I am still celebrating Spring with my new art print I just added to the shop; The Love of a Girl and Her Horse.



No comments: