Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Are you one of the early Christmas shoppers?

Is it too early? Are you one of the early Christmas shoppers? I wish I could say I was.

Start a new Christmas tradition!

As a child, one of my favorite Christmas traditions every year was to gather round my siblings and my older sister would read "The Night Before Christmas" right before we went to bed on Christmas eve. My mother still has that copy of our beloved book and although the pages are falling out, you can tell it was a very used love-worn book.

Many of you know that I have a precious new grand daughter and I hope to start our own family tradition with her by reading Margaret Wise Brown's "On Christmas Day" to her every Christmas season.

What a blessing it was to be asked to illustrate the lyrical words of Margaret Wise Brown.

To get your own copy of On Christmas Day signed by the illustrator(me) just email me at phyllis@phyllisharris.com.

Wishing everyone a blessed holiday season starting with Thanksgiving which is only a little over weeks away!

No comments: