Wednesday, May 15, 2013

At Phyllis Harris Designs - customizing and personalization are our specialty

This week I want to be sure that my customers know that at Phyllis Harris Designs - customizing and personalization are our specialty. We like to offer that one-of-a-kind gift or that personalization you need to make each art print fit with your specific needs. For example: Hair and clothing colors can be changed; or if you would like to add a name or a favorite quote or saying...just contact me and let me know you specific needs and I will most likely be able to accommodate. And remember, I offer several sizes in each print, as well.

Thank you all for your wonderful support and as always please feel free to share this with your friends and family.

Phyllis

Below are a few examples of customizations. 


1 comment:

Emily Harris said...

I love this example. Have you posted it on your facebook and business facebook pages? So neat!