Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Shhhh... Listen! Do you hear the sound of Summer?



Shhhh... Listen! Do you hear the sound of Summer?

I know it's not officially summer until June 21st here in the U.S. but since Memorial Day always marks the time when the swimming pools officially open, I am hereby stating "Let Summer Begin!"

To start out the Summer with a bang here is a BRAND NEW beach art print just recently added to the shop! It is available with or without text and if the colors need any customization just let me know by contacting me here. It's available in 3 sizes.

I LOVE the beach so much! This beach painting was originally created for a wonderful doctor at Yale-New Haven Hospital to be hung in her office. I am so excited that many of my art prints are going to hang in the children's ward of this wonderful hospital! Pictures to come, soon.

My hope is that my art will brighten the walls and bring a smile and joy to the children's hearts for many years to come.


Thank you all for your wonderful support and as always, I would be honored if you would share this newsletter or my shop with your friends and family.

Phyllis

 

3 comments:

JennyKozar said...

This is adorable!!

Phyllis Harris said...

Thank you, Jenny! :)

Emily Harris said...

I love this! And the saying underneath is so true. :)